Catalyst Services Group, LLC is a full-service Professional and Management Development consulting firm. Our services focus on increasing employee performance, developing a corporate strategy roadmap utilizing the Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard method, and optimizing workforce development through workshops, policy creation, coaching and speaking engagements.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures
- Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard Strategy Maps
- Career Coaching
- Job Interview Skill Development
- Student Workforce Development Training
- Tailored coaching for high potential and seasoned employees
- Delivered over 100+ workshops & keynote speeches on professional development
- 10+ year track record on career coaching
- Author of two books on achieving workplace success
- Member of the National Speakers Association
- Possess an extensive network of facilitators to successfully ramp up for large projects
DUNS Number: 080295510
CAGE Code: 83KW9
611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
611710 – Educational Support Services
711510 – Independent Artist, Motivational Speaker
624110 – Child & Youth Services
541611 – General Management Consulting Services
SAM Registration: ACTIVE
Accepting Credit Cards: YES
Business Size: SMALL BUSINESS
- State of Connecticut Small/Minority Business Enterprise
- Department of Justice – Served as a subcontractor on the Strategic Planning workstream crafting Standard Operating Procedures.
- The Army National Guard – Served as the keynote speaker during their Hispanic Heritage Month celebration.
- Defense Logistics Agency – Served as the keynote speaker during their Hispanic Heritage Month celebration.
- The Volkswagen Group of America – Lead professional development initiatives for high potential employees to accelerate their career growth.
- Audi Financial Services – Managed a team of 8 internal employees to create a Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard Strategy Map for the entire corporation.