Please visit our Government Website for more detailed information:
Catalyst Services Group, LLC is a full-service professional and management development consulting firm. CSG’s services focus on advising commercial, educational, and government clients on how to approach objectives with a planning, programming, budgeting, and effective execution framework. CSG is well versed with supporting the creation of policies, drafting standard operating procedures, and assisting internal working groups with technical and administrative expertise, such as facilitating meetings, preparing monthly/quarterly reports, and developing solutions to business problems. Our services revolve around four key competencies:
- Administrative Services
- Workforce Development
- Strategy & Operations
- Learning Experience Design
Our company prides itself on our ability to help implement business leading strategies while delivering on high profile mission-driven initiatives.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures
- Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard Strategy Maps
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Diversity, Equality, and Cultural Awareness
- Team Building & Effectiveness
- Media Training
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports
- Deliver innovative learning solutions on-time and on budget
- Delivered over 100+ workshops & keynote speeches on professional development
- 10+ year track record on career coaching
- Convert instructor-led and PowerPoint-based training into SCORM and AICC compliant eLearning and mLearning experiences
- Member of the National Speakers Association
- Possess an extensive network of facilitators to successfully ramp up for large projects
DUNS Number: 080295510
CAGE Code: 83KW9
611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
611710 – Educational Support Services
561110 – Office Administrative Services
711510 – Independent Artist, Motivational Speaker
541611 – General Management Consulting Services
541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
561499 – All Other Business Support Services
SAM Registration: ACTIVE
Accepting Credit Cards: YES
Business Size: SMALL BUSINESS
- State of Connecticut Small/Minority Business Enterprise
- Department of Justice – Served as a subcontractor on the Strategic Planning workstream crafting Standard Operating Procedures.
- The Army National Guard – Served as the keynote speaker during their Hispanic Heritage Month celebration.
- Defense Logistics Agency – Served as the keynote speaker during their Hispanic Heritage Month celebration.
- The Volkswagen Group of America – Lead professional development initiatives for high potential employees to accelerate their career growth.
- Audi Financial Services – Managed a team of 8 internal employees to create a Kaplan & Norton Balanced Scorecard Strategy Map for the entire corporation.